Saturday 9 April 2016

ANOTHER UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECT DREAM, AND THE REASON FOR REPETITION

I don't know about anyone out there, but for me at least, it often takes the Lord saying things more than ONCE for a revelation, point or teaching to really be understood. As clay vessels, we often need things repeated and expanded on for them to really go in. I think that's why, when he wanted to emphasise the importance of a point, Jesus said "VERILY, VERILY" before he actually made his point. It was the Lord's way of saying "Now take note, because what I'm about to say you REALLY NEED to know and be aware about." The Lord never said anything without it being important, but some things were especially so.

In the last few weeks the Lord has revealed something THREE TIMES to me. Two of those dreams I believe I may have also had years ago. All of those dreams included the revelation of UNIDENTIFIED flying aircraft out there. They didn't include what they were or who, exactly, was behind it, although it seems likely that it has to do with the enemy and deception. The fact remains though that I have never had a revelation about any other future event repeat three times in the space of a few weeks. I'm taking it as the Lord's VERILY, VERILY-- in other words, his way of saying, TAKE NOTE, THIS IS IMPORTANT FOR YOU TO KNOW ABOUT-- not as a reason to fear or speculate, but to encourage us to pray and to give us a Godly HEADS UP. Jesus said there would be SIGNS in the sun, moon and stars before he returned, and that they would be important for us to know about, because they would encourage our expectation of the Lord's SOON return:

Luke 21v28:
And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draws near.

This 3rd dream about a UFO I had this week:

I dreamt I was looking out of my apartment on the Gold Coast (out over the Coast, parallel to the ocean). From the left appeared a MASSIVE green aircraft that flew (though it seemed more to float) horizontally right across my field of vision. It flew in a floating motion all the way to the right, although it was so long that I don't think I saw the end of the craft. I got a close-up look at it, as the aircraft was only about 50-100 metres away from my building and flying low; just high enough to clear the Coast's high-rise buildings.

The aircraft was green and extremely long-- I don't think I saw the end of it. It's most striking feature included being made up of two long pillar-like poles that seemed to make up at least 30% of the aircraft itself. The poles must've been at least 50-100 metres in diameter. The poles were attached to the rest of the aircraft. At the head of the poles the shape of aircraft was very box-like, and at the other end it was also very box like, but more rectangular in shape.

As I watched the aircraft fly/float across my field of vision, I was obviously amazed, and wanted to post something to find out if anyone else on the Coast could identify what I was looking at. I couldn't identify it (having obviously never seen something like that before), and knew that no one else would be able to as well (because it was obviously a UFO).


Update (/fulfillments):

On the 7th of January 2017, I found news of the Chilean Navy releasing proof of an unidentifiable flying object: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/groundbreaking-ufo-video-just-released-from-chilean_us_586d37bce4b014e7c72ee56b?section=weird-news

No comments:

Post a Comment