‘Ignorance is not bliss, but death and disaster waiting for the right mix of circumstances’
‘There are more things in heaven and Earth Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy’
Daniel 2:22: He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in darkness, and light dwells with
2 Cor. 2:11 …in order that Satan might not outwit us. For we are not unaware of his schemes.
Eph. 6:11: Put on the full armour of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes.
*My 4 dreams of UFOs are at the end of this article*
Don’t be deceived by UFOs
To n To not be outwitted by Satan’s schemes means we need to be aware of them, regardless of how uncomfortable, strange, or foreign those things may be. This includes schemes of which we may be ignorant and want to remain that way. I include myself in that category. I’d much rather not know about this subject and remain that way. I’d especially prefer not write about it, having lost most things in my life because of prophecy till now anyway. But not having much to lose makes doing something like this a whole lot easier, so here goes.
A while back I specifically asked the Lord to show me the future. I focussed on asking what Christians needed to know was coming to not risk being deceived. The Lord’s desire is always to protect and keep His sheep, and guard their faith (He constantly intercedes for this - Heb 7:25, Luke 22:31), and He’ll do whatever’s necessary to achieve this. He answered by giving me two UFO dreams in the space of a couple of weeks. This was quite unusual. I’d usually only receive dreams of the future after weeks of prayer. One of those dreams came straight after I prayed (I went to sleep straight after I’d prayed) asking the Lord what His people needed to know concerning the ‘signs’ of the end that would be seen in the skies:
Luke 21:25“There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. …26People will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken. …28When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.”
Receiving a dream straight after prayer was even more unusual. I only bring that up for one reason: the Lord was showing me how important this was—this phenomenon will happen. That is, it (UFOs) will make themselves known in an unmistakable and obvious way to all men and the whole world (see end of article for all UFO dreams I’ve received over the years). This lines up with scripture, for nothing hidden (by men, Satan, or anything else) will remain that way:
For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.
This is particularly the case during the last days, where the Bible prophesies that Satan will reveal his full hand (2 Thess 2:8a), as will the Lord God almighty unto total and ultimate victory (2 Thess 2:8b). This happens as a process that speeds up towards the end as the world becomes more and more wicked by allowing Satan to transform it his will (whether knowingly by will or unknowingly by choice of lifestyle and rejection of the Gospel). Wickedness will then reach its full fruition:
2 Thess 2:7: For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way.
Restrained evil: UFOs held back
This also reveals a general principle, in that God restrains the evil of the world as much as His perfect justice and grace (those two attributes in unison and as a part of another, for they have perfect unison in the person and will of God) will allow (God must and does restrain Himself to do according to His perfect character). God, however, won’t allow evil to go too far, lest it corrupt too much, and won’t leave it unjudged when justice would otherwise protect what God wants protecting. His just nature also requires that He judge justly, and the Word says that judgment is one of the things He delights in (i.e. just scales, equity, lawful societies, the protection of a peoples, and the judgment of and rule over sin in general).
In light of the biblical truth that God restrains evil as much as possible, it makes perfect sense that there will be wicked forces in the world that, up until this point in history, have largely been hidden or unknown by most of mankind (hidden from sight or restrained from making themselves and their influences known). If life exists in the universe, it also makes sense that such life and their works would’ve largely been hidden from sight and understanding (especially as there is still vast amounts we cannot currently see or know about the physical universe because of its enormity). God may also be using men themselves to restrain the knowledge of UFO existence.
The question then arises as to whether UFOs and the subsequent existence of life in the universe have biblical foundation. In the past I wouldn’t have believed this to save my life. It wouldn’t have even crossed my mind to look for anything like this in the Bible. My immediate reaction would’ve been (and was) to dismiss the whole thing as empty deception and a complete joke. The natural part of me still wants to be incredulous and dismissive of the whole thing.
I’m not an expert on the subject, and don’t really intend to ever become one as I don’t personally believe that the practical/spiritual need requires going that far. So what follows is merely enough to lay a foundation for believing that life in the universe (beyond the earth) and life of another flesh exists, and has done so throughout much of the world’s history.
Physical rulers in high places
First, Ephesians reveals that there are rulers and forces in physical ‘high places’, not just in spiritual high places:
Ephesians 6v12: For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
That we don’t wrestle against ‘flesh and blood’ doesn’t mean we cannot, like Paul, face opposition from ungodly men or ungodly movements (i.e. the changing of laws), or physical forces that seek to harm and deceive Christians through persecution in the form of harassment, rejection, discrimination, imprisonment, torture, or death. Paul was simply pointing out that behind the physical forces were spiritual forces that use the physical for its warfare against Christians and their faith. This was an obvious reality in Paul’s day through the likes of the Christian-hating Nero, and has been evident in many other evil rulers (and systems of government) throughout history, especially with the likes of Hitler who came against the Jews. But in the scripture above Paul doesn’t confine this reality to the earthly ‘rulers of the darkness of this world’, but also the universe above via the phrase ‘against spiritual wickedness in high places’. Just as Paul isn’t only referring to spiritual forces in the passage above, but also the physical forces that we see, so is he not merely referring to worldly forces, but also to those above us. This means that just as spiritual forces exist on the earth and above it, so do physical forces. These forces present the same threat Paul speaks about: a spiritual one we must be on our guard against.
Visible powers in the physical heavens
A Colossians scripture further support the idea of physical ‘being’ powers in the universe above:
Colossians 1:16: For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him. He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.
Conclusions from this passage:
1. Visible and invisible things were created on earth and in heaven (heaven being spiritual heaven but also the physical heavens (see Genesis 1:1)
2. These visible and invisible things consist not only of planets, but also of thrones, powers, rulers, and authorities.
3. Therefore there must be visible (physical) powers that be in the universe above, just as there are upon the earth.
The root cause: exchanging the image of God
God only creating human beings doesn’t present a problem to the possibility of ‘alien’ (non-human/hybrid human) life. Romans says that in times past men exchanged the ‘image of the glory of God’ for other images:
Romans 1v22: Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like a mortal human being and birds and animals and reptiles.
The ‘image of the glory of God’ comes from humans being made in the likeness of God (Genesis). This ‘image’ is not only the spiritual, emotional, intellectual, sexual, and the soul part of a man, but also physical, as our spiritual facts are inherently connected to and consisting of the physical part of us, seen by the fact that God calls our image ‘male’ and ‘female’:
Genesis 1v26-27 Then God said, "Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; God created man in His own image, in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.
That Paul in the Romans passage above says men of the past chose to exchange their natural physical image for other animal-like images shouldn’t surprise us. In fact, in light of Paul’s explanation of why men did this, and the story of Genesis, it makes perfect sense. In relation to the fact that men changed their physical nature, and why they did this, Paul explains:
25 They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.
The Father of lies, the Devil, first manifested himself on the earth (as Genesis tells us) as an animal serpent (Gen. 3:1). In this form, he tried and partially succeeded in getting Adam and Eve to give up the perfect representation of the glory of God for a distorted one. When Adam and Eve gave in to temptation, their natures fell, marring the image of God’s glory because they no longer fully reflected who God is. The Devil himself showed he had completely rejected God and the image of His glory by taking on an entirely different one—and one as un-human as possible (reptilian – think link to Rom. 1v23). He also showed how much he wanted men to reject God’s image as he had done when he manifested as a serpent to tempt Adam and Eve and lie to them. They accepted that lie, as did (as Romans 1v25 tells us above) other men. But many went further than that because they worshipped and served the Father of that lie by seeking to imitate him and become like his physical image, even as Christians seek to be like the spiritual image of the Lord (2 Cor. 3:18). How they did this is something of speculation. It could’ve have been by sexual relations and procreation with animals, through demonic contact and activity (which the Bible shows did take place in Old Testament times), or by consultation, activity and relations with fallen angels and subsequent offspring (which the Bible calls Nephilim and the races of giants that existed in Old Testament times).
Fallen angels (along with general demonic contact/witchcraft) would’ve likely given mankind knowledge and capabilities they would’ve never otherwise possessed (at least a certain/limited portion of mankind – just as certain advanced technology is only in the hands of the elite or elite countries today). This may explain how advanced aircraft could’ve been made, even the kind that could’ve made its abode in the outer reaches of space. Again, these are mostly speculations, but they are realistic guesses as to how the UFO phenomenon could currently exist and yet remain mostly hidden from sight.
There’s another reason why the physical exchanging of the image of God by men shouldn’t surprise us. This phenomenon has started to resurface in powerful ways in the last few years. New categories and distortions of gender and sexual orientation are occurring (including the absence of gender and sexuality i.e. gender natural and asexuality). We’re now living in a time where people want to become LGBTQI (‘QI’ only recently got added to LGBT, and letters keep getting added) and where most of society wants to form its laws and institutions around these non-natural and, for some categories, non-human images. The world is once again rejecting Christ and the Gospel on mass, and changing its physical image is one of the most telling instances for the evidence of this rebellion (and Satan’s hand in it) reaching its utmost peak and near finality.
Conclusions about the phenomenon
1. Worldwide reveal and evil source
The fact that UFOs will make themselves known on a global and obvious scale (to all mankind), means Christians will need to be aware that this reality is explained by scripture and is not unknown to or uncontrolled or unrestrained by the Lord. Though I don’t have a prophetic ‘thus saith the Lord’ on the nature of the phenomenon and its source, my personal opinion from what He has revealed and what I see in scripture, is that it is entirely evil and used by the enemy to deceive.
At the very least, those behind UFOs are deceived and/or lost (the Bible says the Lord does not provide salvation to angels, and thus by logical extension also to their offspring seeing as they are of a different flesh i.e. not human and Christ only came to save humanity, not animals or any other flesh or naturally from-birth distorted flesh). Men could also be behind or associated with the phenomenon, and could eventually be delivered from its association and saved, but the fact they would most likely be working with those of another flesh speaks for itself as to their likely state and end. As to their purposes, there is nothing in the Bible which says that UFOs are used by the Lord in His work for His people (see one exception explained below), the organisation or functioning of the church, or the larger plan of salvation. Even in eschatology it appears this phenomena could be allowed as signs (i.e. Luke 21:25 ‘there will be signs in the sun, moon, and stars’ – ‘When these things begin to take place, look up, because your redemption draws near’ Luke 21:28) for the people of God of the near end of the age to encourage their expectation of, and readiness for, Jesus’ soon return.
2. Jesus’ Gospel and power triumphant over UFO entities
Jesus’ wisdom revealed in the Gospel may serve as a witness of the truth to UFOs (offspring of fallen angels and those who have changed their flesh by birth), but not in order to save them, but to testify against their irrevocable rejection of Him. Similarly then, the church’s existence and its Christ-likeness via the Gospel will, as scriptures say, witness to them, but as a way of testifying Jesus’ victory over them and their power (Jesus having conquered the grave, the gates of hell, and all spiritual authorities and powers—‘having made a spectacle of them’. Jesus himself preached His triumph over fallen spirits at His resurrection before he ascended to heaven – see 1 Peter 3:19-20):
His intent was that now, through the church, the manifold wisdom of God should be made known to the rulers and authorities in the heavenly realms,... (Ephesians 3:10)
And having disarmed the powers and authorities, he made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them by the cross. (Colossians 2:15) - this may also mean that God will make a public spectacle of UFOs to show His mighty power is sovereign over every power that exists.
Jesus’ power and work on the cross is so much greater than the UFO phenomenon and all its work, that it makes a spectacle of them, and therefore isn’t to be feared by Christians. God will also set the limits of the UFOs presence and influence as He does with all evil, especially the enemy’s biggest influences (see Job 1:10). This means the UFO’s influence (its immediately influence/ influence upon each individual) is likely to still be very restricted (in regards to the common, everyday man on street).
Revelations of UFOs: 4 dreams
1. Dream 1 (received 25/5/07):
I was looking into the sky and pointing out to someone what looked like a short red line pointing towards the earth (like it would look if you thought an asteroid was shooting towards the earth). I told the person I was with to look at the sky, at what appeared to be a red cut in the sky. Just before this though, I knew there was another disaster/tragedy coming from the sky, but I can’t remember what it was (asteroid?). We had just been looking at this other disaster/tragedy that was coming (asteroid?), but my attention was drawn to the present one, because I knew it’d be the most devastating danger to earth. It was then that the ‘red cut’ turned in the sky, revealing itself to be a massive black circular UFO aircraft. It was shooting towards the earth because it was crashing, and finally ended up careening into the ocean below.
I witnessed all this from my house and immediately knew the tidal wave resulting from this crash would be enormous, and I knew I had to shut the door of the house (someone was in the house with me, but others were outside). Though I joked about the danger, I eventually let the others in the house. Another person timed how long it would take for the wave to reach us. Only a certain amount of water (from the wave) actually ended up in the house. Then I woke up, somewhat forcefully, like I had pulled myself out of the dream or something.
1. The asteroid threat is real and will cause a massive tidal wave that will cause real damage (i.e. ‘reach and cover the house’) and/or suffering to the household of faith (and perhaps actual property/housing). But the greater threat (because it has to do with affecting Christians’ faith and their place in the household of faith) to faith is UFOs (the UFO was black = deception, death, works of darkness).
2. Back then I thought UFOs were fake and nothing but a joke, but UFOs are real and will make themselves known. Part of how this will happen will be accidentally (i.e. the crash). It’s important for Christians to realise UFOs are a reality so their appearance won’t attack their faith.
3. It could happen at the time when asteroids crash into the earth, or before or after they do (or when mankind is more concerned with an asteroid threat than a UFO one, or vice versa).
4. It was like I pulled myself out of the dream because many Christians need to wake themselves up from the false notion that UFOs aren’t real and won’t affect them (same goes for the asteroid events to come). The UFO presence will affect the earth like a wave (all-encompassing/entire globe, and likely as a ‘shock’-wave). We must also wake up spiritually if we’re currently asleep (this is the best way to ensure safety).
2. Dream 2 (received 7/2/16):
Right before receiving this dream I’d prayed asking the Lord what His people needed to be specifically aware was coming in their own generation. I prayed this in light of reading the passage in Luke 21 about signs in the heavens:
25 “And there will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars; and on the earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring; 26 men’s hearts failing them from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken.
After reading and praying along these lines, that God would give me a ‘sign’ of what’s coming, I went to sleep and had the following dream:
I dreamt I was in my parent’s house, looking out into the night sky. At first it was cloudy, then a big break in the clouds opened up, and I saw a massive expanse of stars. There were so many of them, they were white, and they seemed so close together (probably because I was seeing stars that weren’t just close to earth, but also in outer space). As I was watching I got excited because the expanse of clear sky meant I’d be able to use the telescope our family owns.
As I continued to look on, the multitude of stars suddenly turned yellowy-orange and seemed to grow into larger yellow blobs of light. While I was trying to understand what I was looking at exactly (I started to doubt they were stars), the blobs turned into UFOs and started darting at lightning speed off to my right. Their high rate of speed made most of the UFOs extremely hard to get a good look at. Despite this, one UFO slowed down significantly, seeming almost to stop. The saucer shaped object looked like typical depictions of UFOs, with a dome at its center both on top and bottom. The UFO appeared yellow and was covered with what looked like ancient markings or hieroglyphs.
Other part to the dream (not included here because not relevant): a rider on a red horse appeared in the sky and began galloping towards the earth (see past blog post for detailed account)
1. The markings/hieroglyphs on the UFO: The UFO phenomenon is an old one and originates in ancient times.
2. The massive amount of stars in space: the UFOs come from the deep parts of space. This explains why they’ve been able to go largely unnoticed by most of mankind.
3. The almost lightening fast flight of the UFOs: this explains why this phenomenon has gone largely unnoticed by much of the world, as they’re able to evade human sight/notice.
4. One of the UFOs slowed down (possible meaning): this phenomenon will make itself clearly known in the days ahead (it will be obvious to all).
5. The significance of the telescope: we need to ‘watch’ for this phenomenon in the sense that we must be on our guard that it doesn’t disturb our faith.
6. The stars turned to yellow, fast-moving blobs/orbs: the UFOs phenomena has at times been mistaken for stars.
7. The stars turning from a white appearance to yellow: sometimes what we think are stars are actually UFOs. Could also represent the angels who are behind the UFOs and first fell at the beginning of the world (and their subsequent offspring) - Job 38v7: When the morning stars sang together And all the sons of God shouted for joy.
3. Dream 3:
I dreamt I was looking out of my apartment on the Gold Coast (out over the Coast, parallel to the ocean). From the left appeared a massive green aircraft that flew (though it seemed more to float) horizontally from left to right, and seemed to fill my entire field of vision, including most of the sky in front of me. It flew in a floating motion all the way to the far right horizon and seemed to be flying in a semi circle around my area. It was so long I don't think I saw the craft’s end. I got a close-up look at the otherworldly aircraft. It was only about 50-100 metres away from my building and flying low (just above my eye-line from what was my 5th floor apartment) but just high enough to clear the Coast's high-rise buildings. As I watched, I wanted to immediately post something online to not only alert people but also ask if anyone could identify what I was seeing. I certainly couldn’t discern what it was (having never seen something like that before), and I quietly knew no one else would be able to as well.
The green aircraft’s most striking feature (which seemed to make up at least 30% of the craft) was two enormously long pillar-like pole structures. The poles were massive, attached to the rest of the aircraft, and approximately 50-100 metres in diameter and (from memory) around 100-200 meters long. At the head of the poles the aircraft was a box-like prism shape the shape. Its other end was similarly definite and angular, but more of a rectangular prism.
As I watched the aircraft fly/float across my field of vision, I was obviously amazed, and wanted to post something to find out if anyone else on the Coast could identify what I was looking at. I couldn't identify it (having obviously never seen something like that before), and knew that no one else would be able to as well (because it was obviously a UFO).
1. The size of the green UFO: UFOs and the UFO phenomenon (whether man made, otherworldly, or other human, or all of these) will reveal itself on a worldwide and blatant/obvious fashion. It will be unmistakable by everyone. Its different shapes reveal that UFOs will come in different forms/shapes, whether as box prisms, rectangular prisms, and/or cylinders (or possibly any other shape).
2. The green colour: The Bible says that all flesh and its glory is ‘as grass’ (1 Peter 1:24-25) and so the Lord is pointing out the weakness of this phenomenon (flesh which is weak, withers, and dies) and the fact that just as it comes, so will it eventually go (whether in this life or through death). The green colour could also suggest that only humans are behind the phenomena (‘flesh’ is usually used in the Bible to refer to humans, although it can refer to other things i.e. the biblical phrase ‘all flesh’)
3. It nearness to earth: UFOs disclosing themselves to earth will likely heavily impact its societies or have a ‘close’ influence upon them (or try to). What this means is open to conjecture but important to be aware of and guard against when it comes to faith and even practicalities (what practical impacts is also open to speculation)
4. Me wanting to alert people and get others’ opinions: Alerting people and especially Christians about this UFO phenomenon to come will be very important. This agrees with the Bible’s exhortation to ‘watch’ and ‘be on your guard’ with the spiritual armour/weapons of our warfare lest anything shake us from our rock which is Christ and our trusting Him. It will also be important for Christians to collaborate on this subject to make sure we’re on the same page (as much as this will be possible) to help us understand how to respond to/guard against its deception and influences.
5. Dream 4:
Dream receive on Sunday the 3rd of April, in the 3rd hour of the morning (2016):
The day before I had this dream I was talking to someone about the need to gather grace by prayer for the coming storm, just like Noah did when he built the Ark. That day I had read Psalm 27 where God emphasised to me the need to seek him (just like David did) for future protection.
I dreamt I was in a very tall high-rise building along a coastline, and on the phone to someone whose name means ‘Pure’. Suddenly what was going on outside caught my attention. At first I was just curious, but then I became extremely alarmed as I saw a mass of dark storm cloud roll in and blanket the coastline. This happened in a matter of moments. I was shocked as I watched this scene unfold; amazed at what I was seeing, and I verbalised my concern out loud. I knew that what I saw was the approach of a deadly and ferocious storm.
The next thing I saw absolutely blew me away. In the sky above me I saw an absolutely mammoth aircraft that looked like something out of the Star Wars (or Independence Day) movies (from memory I believe it was either grey or black, but my best recollection is it was black). I couldn’t believe what I was seeing and tried to figure out what it was. I thought it could either be a military craft or a UFO (as I couldn’t identify its origins). I quickly quickly quashed the thought of a military aircraft as I’ve never seen anything like what I was looking at in real life. The aircraft was grey and at least a few hundred metres in length and width. It was enormous and shaped like a thin rectangular prism (I estimated that it was about 50-100 metres in depth/thickness). It flew through the air with ease, going right above me and over the building as I watched it.
The next scene seemed odd, but its connection to the above (when you consider the context I gave this dream) is clear. I saw a truck with the writing ‘Timber’ on it, and another truck with the word ‘Seafood’ on it.
1. The timber: means God wants his people to build an ark for the coming storm/flood of trial.
2. The ‘seafood’: means we need to consume the food of His Word (the seafood- i.e. man shall not live on bread alone but on every word that proceeds from the mouth of God) so that they’ll be sustained through the storm (so that nothing will move us from faith in Christ and following God). I believe it also speaks about the fact that the actual process of building the Ark (consistent prayer, reading the Word, worship, obedience, and service) is also our food and way to store up for what’s coming.
3. The ‘purity’ meaning of the name in the phone conversation: The Lord is calling for and emphasising the need for purity (i.e. the phone call at the beginning of the dream) as this is the timber of our Ark (i.e. the man that built upon the rock is the one who hears the Word of God and does it, so that when when the rain/flood hits, he is not moved).
4. The fact I couldn’t identify it means it could be human in origin or one of the sources already mentioned in this article.
5. The colour (grey or black): Again emphasises the evil and deceptive nature/source/purpose of the phenomenon.
6. It looked like something out of Star Wars/otherworldly: the physical phenomenon represents the spiritual battle that is going on behind the scenes (i.e. our spiritual warfare/ warfare in the heavenlies). So this needs much prayer.
Overall conclusions from the 4 dreams:
1. The UFO phenomena will be revealed on mass. It will likely be a worldwide disclosure. It will shock the world, have a great impact on it, and likely deceive many.
2. The phenomena will also reveal itself accidentally, which will shock many. It could come at a time when asteroids threaten or have already impacted Earth.
3. The source will likely be human and of other flesh (see article for details).
4. The UFO phenomena is evil and evil is behind it (probably both physically and spiritually).
5. It will be important for Christians to be on their guard against being deceived spiritually.
6. God is in control of UFOs and sovereign over them (He will and is restraining their influence and power). They are weak compared to Him, and will be a passing phenomenon (whether during this life or because of death). The UFO phenomenon is therefore nothing Christians should be afraid of, as God will protect and keep them from its influences and power.
7. They will come in different shapes; most likely as box, rectangle, and cylindrical prisms, and Stars Wars like shapes (other shapes are possible).
8. One UFO dream pictured an aircraft like a Star Wars ship. This could suggest that human military elements have battled with other alien/hybrid human type entities. It could also suggest that some UFOs will merely be run by humans.