Saturday 2 April 2016

A DREAM OF THE FUTURE, AND THE ARK OF GOD

Dream received on Sunday in the 3rd hour of the morning of the 3rd of April, 2016:

The day before I had this dream I was talking to someone about the need to gather grace by prayer for the coming storm, just like Noah did when he built the Ark. That day I had read Psalm 27 where God emphasised to me the need to seek him (just like David did) for future protection.

I dreamt I was in a very tall high-rise building along a coastline, and on the phone to someone whose name means ‘Pure’. Suddenly what was going on outside caught my attention. At first I was just curious, but then I became extremely alarmed as I saw a mass of dark storm cloud roll in and blanket the coastline. This happened in a matter of moments. I was shocked as I watched this scene unfold; amazed at what I was seeing, and I verbalised my concern out loud. I knew that what I saw was the approach of a deadly and ferocious storm. I also saw what appeared to be massive tornados that were out on the ocean.

The next thing I saw absolutely blew me away. In the sky above me I saw an absolutely mammoth aircraft that looked like something out of the movie star wars (or Independence Day). I couldn’t believe what I was seeing, and I tried to figure out what it was. I thought it could either be a military craft or a UFO (as I couldn’t identify its origins), but I quickly quashed the thought of a military aircraft, as I have never seen anything like what I was looking at in real life. The aircraft was grey and at least a few hundred metres in length and width. Its size was enormous and its shape was like a thin rectangular prism (about 50-100 metres in depth/thickness). It flew through the air with ease, going right above me and over the building as I watched it.  

The next scene seemed odd, but its connection to the above (when you consider the context I gave this dream) is clear. I saw a truck with the writing ‘Timber’ on it, and another truck with the word ‘Seafood’ on it. God wants his people to build an ark for the coming storm/flood of trial (the timber) and consume the food of His Word (the seafood- i.e man shall not live on bread alone but on every word that proceeds from the mouth of God) so that they’ll be sustained and kept when the storm hits (so that nothing will move us from faith in Christ and following God). I believe it also speaks about the fact that building the Ark is also our food/provision for what’s coming. The Lord is calling for and emphasising the need for purity (i.e the phone call at the beginning of the dream) as this is the timber of our Ark (i.e. the man that built upon the rock is the one who hears the Word of God and does it- when the rain/flood hits, he is not moved).


Let me be clear when I say that, in regards to the aircraft, I DO NOT KNOW WHAT I SAW (I’ve never seen an aircraft like it in real life, that is why I’m labelling it as a UFO (‘Unidentified’). I did not see who was behind/controlling the aircraft. However, in the dream and after it, and although I could be wrong, I don’t believe it originates from Earth’s military (though whether they are or will be involved is anyone’s guess). My personal opinion is that the enemy is behind whatever it is and whoever is concontrolling it, and that he will use it to try and deceive humanity and to lead people away from believing in Jesus. The Lord does not want us to be unaware of the enemy’s schemes, lest he take advantage of us:

NIV- 2 Corinthians 2v11:
in order that Satan might not outwit us. For we are not unaware of his schemes.

KJV- 2 Corinthians 2v11:
Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices.

ISV- 2 Corinthians 2v11:
so that we may not be outsmarted by Satan. After all, we are not unaware of his intentions.

In regards to the storm I saw, I believe that speaks about the great storm that is coming to the Earth. I have seen this storm MANY TIMES in dreams over the years, and in nearly every one it is always the same: the storm is approaching and getting near. The onset of this storm is approaching very quickly (alarmingly so), and when it hits its effects will be monumental and devastating to the Earth. This is a storm that will hit everything, all over the Earth. My personal opinion is that we are now seeing this storm approach in the physical. If that is the case, it will come in full very quickly (matter of years?). God is sovereign over this storm, and He will look after His people. This approaching storm should not be cause for his people to become fearful as we have the same God as David:

Psalm 27:
The Lord is my light and my salvation;
 Whom shall I fear?
 The Lord is the strength of my life;
 Of whom shall I be afraid?
When the wicked came against me
 To eat up my flesh,
 My enemies and foes,
 They stumbled and fell.
Though an army may encamp against me,
 My heart shall not fear; 
Though war may rise against me,
 In this I will be confident.
One thing I have desired of the Lord,
 That will I seek:
 That I may dwell in the house of the Lord
 All the days of my life,
 To behold the beauty of the Lord,
 And to inquire in His temple.
For in the time of trouble
 He shall hide me in His pavilion;
 In the secret place of His tabernacle
 He shall hide me; 
He shall set me high upon a rock.


No comments:

Post a Comment