Monday 11 January 2016

PROPHETIC UPDATE

Towards the end of the year, in 2015, I posted about what I'd been hearing from the majority of what I'd heard from prophets and prophecy in general regarding the coming months and even the year. Due to the number of prophecies I was encountering that were lining up with each other which I'd never before seen in my life, I posted an article entitled 'Prepare America'. I had never posted such an article before that had a warning and encouragement in it to, if people felt led by the Lord, specifically and practically prepare. I did this at the time, not only because of the amount of prophecy I was seeing line up with each other and specifically so, but because of Jesus' instruction to us in the Bible to 'watch'. I simply wanted to pass on what the majority of other prophets and prophecies were saying in order to help others to do the same thing. A PART of this overall prophetic picture was to do with the economy (although I myself hadn't heard anything directly from the Lord about the economy). I've kept a particularly close watch on things since then, and whether they were false, delayed or began towards the end of the year, the economic part of the prophecies, while not resulting in a major crash, have resonated throughout the last few months. This is particularly evident in regard to what has happened in China and its effects around the world, even in regards to Australia and what has happened in its stock market in recent times, and even in the last couple of days.
Is a major crash going to happen in America? Is another Global Financial Crisis on the way? Only the Lord knows. Even prophecy is 'in part', and is subject to what the Lord wants to do or if He decides to delay or change something, and the Bible shows us this can be the case, especially in regard to what happened to Nineveh. I just passed on what I was seeing and hearing from the majority of those prophets and prophecies that I'd encountered, but again, I myself have not received anything specific about an economic crash or Global Financial crisis, only that there is a great storm coming and it is likely that the onset of it has now begun (perhaps economically, but particularly so in regards to other world events like what is happening with Russia, ISIS, China and North Korea) and, if so, will become violent and massive very quickly, and astonishingly so. But, if the onset of the storm hasn't begun just yet, then it is still on its way. So in light of all the things that we see, and the 'in part' prophetic picture, be prepared, but do not be afraid, but instead be completely peaceful because the Lord is in complete control of the waves and the storm. Yes, the coming storm will mean hardship and suffering, but God is in complete control of that as well, and will give us grace for whatever we will need to endure and go through. God is always our protector, provider and shield, whether it be in good times or not.

Link to the Sydney Morning Herald news article entitled 'RBS tells investors: 'Sell Everything''-
http://www.smh.com.au/business/markets/rbs-tells-investors-sell-everything-20160111-gm3ssa.html

No comments:

Post a Comment