Tuesday 26 January 2016

DREAM: MANY METEORS TO HIT EARTH


Matthew 24v19: "Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.


*NB: I believe I had this same dream many years ago now. I believe that is the Lord saying that this prophetic revelation will definitely happen.

Last Saturday (23/1/16), I had a short dream, and I'll share a part of it here. In the dream it was night-time. All of a sudden I looked into the sky and there was a meteor that was heading to the Earth. The meteor seemed very large, but not massive, but it was still big enough to completely surprise and shock me (if I was to try and estimate its size I'd say it would've probably been about 500 metres to 1km in diameter). It hit the earth in the distance, far enough away that I couldn't see all of the destruction that it caused because what was on the horizon blocked my view, however, when it hit, I saw what seemed to be an explosion like effect from the impact, including fire and smoke. Since having the dream I've thought to myself that, although I don't know for sure, the impact probably would've been enough to cause either small or large scale destruction to a city or perhaps destroy an entire city or more (perhaps part of a state within a country?).

But the one meteor wasn't the end of it. Next thing I looked and saw what appeared to be a whole multitude of meteors streaking their way across the night sky. This site, for obvious reasons, shocked and stunned me even more. There were too many meteors to count and they had a yellowy-golden like appearance. Although I didn't see all these meteors actually hit the ground, since I've had the dream I've realised that the Lord was implying that they would all hit the Earth. I believe this is the case due to the yellowy-golden type appearance of the meteors which would only come about if they were being burned whilst travelling downwards through the Earth's atmosphere and to the ground.

The other part of the dream was a revelation about how, as humanity destroys all the good and righteous things about life and how its lived, this will obviously kill those good and righteous things and the fruit and effects those things bring. As humanity does this, they will also allow the enemy to do what he does even more, that is to “‘…steal, kill and destroy.”’ (John 10v10). The world does not really realise what it is doing in this regard, but whether they realise it or not is irrelevant to the destructive effects they’ll bring about and allow. But God is still sovereign over all of this as well.

*NB: I'm no scientist, so I think what I saw was a meteor and not an asteroid, but it's possible it was or vice versa. 


No comments:

Post a Comment