Monday 14 March 2016

DREAM: THERE IS STILL HOPE

Dream: received the morning of the 14th of March, 2016


This dream was very short but extremely vivid. I dreamt I was looking at a nuclear device (nuclear bomb) and the word ‘Esther’ was written on it in red letters. The word was in the place where you’d usually see the countdown to the actual explosion. In the dream I understood that I was on the nuclear case, in other words I was on the case to stop the bomb from going off. I knew that the word ‘Esther’ was the key to solving the case, and I thought to myself that I would write that word down in my notes.

After this dream, I went online to refresh my memory about the story of Esther (see Bible Hub summary- http://biblehub.com/summary/esther/1.htm). Mordecai encourages Esther to intercede for the people of God:

“For if you remain silent at this time, relief and deliverance will arise for the Jews from another place and you and your father’s house will perish. And who knows whether you have not attained royalty for such a time as this?” (4:14).

The Bible tells us that we also are a royal priesthood because of salvation and Jesus and so have the same power with God that Esther had because of Jesus. God is wanting us to pray and intercede for his people regarding the future nuclear bomb threat because He wants to deliver them in the future! By those same prayers and intercedings He also wants to save us and our families! This is obviously awesome news- praise God! We certainly don't have an uncaring Lord! Our hope to avert the nuclear threat in the future rests upon our willingness to pray and intercede. Remember that God doesn't hear us because of our many words, but because of our earnest words. Even the shortest prayer has great power with God (the Lord's prayer in the New Testament was very short!) because He listens and doesn't let any prayer go to waste! 

Esther was only one person, and yet through her, God brought about a miraculous deliverance for his people. Haman was wanting to exterminate them, but Esther intervened by appealing to the King, and everything changed. Like Esther, even if one person prays, it will make a difference! Even a nation-changing miraculous one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment