Friday 4 March 2016

DREAM: HIGH-RISE BUILDING FALLS OVER IN BROADBEACH/GOLD COAST AREA

In a dream I was at Broadbeach close to Pacific Fair. I was facing towards the coast when I saw a few tornados and videoed one on my phone. Then I saw a residential high-rise building fall over. It was about the size of the two wave-type buildings that are currently located in Broadbeach along the Coast. It's possible that it was one of those buildings, but it doesn't have to be, and I believe that it's possible that it could be any residential high-rise building along the Coast.

The tornadoes could be literal or they could just symbolise the judgment of the building collapse that I saw. My opinion is that it's the latter because in the dream I explained to a couple of people that God had warned about this judgment event and that the building falling over was the fulfilment of it. I believe the 1-3 tornados also symbolised how this will be a relatively light judgment (as, although still important, it is still only one building that will fall over), as one of the tornadoes that I videoed up close wasn't very large or powerful.

In the dream itself, I told someone else that the building falling over was the exact fulfilment of a dream the Lord had previously given me. I believe this was the Lord's way of saying that this event will happen.

Other things happened in the dream which I believe was the Lord's way of saying that some do not recognise when the Lord judges and do not respond in the way they need to. Instead of reforming their lives and believing in HIm, they get offended at God and question why, if He really exists and is who He says He is, He doesn't stop these kind of things from happening. God allows and brings about events like these in order to try and wake the world up to believe in Him and also get Christians to repent and turn away from a disobedient and wicked lifestyle.

In the dream itself I believe it was also revealed to me that many people get easily offend and put off by things to do with the Lord's judgment and the fact that He does judge and also judges His people if He has to.

Please be prayerful and vigilant if you are planning to visit this area in Broadbeach in the future (the opposite side of the highway to Pacific Fair on the beach side.). If you are a Christian, make sure you are uprightly walking with Him. If you're not a Christian, believe in the Lord because He is the Saviour of mankind, and doesn't want to have to judge you.


No comments:

Post a Comment