Monday 28 December 2015

WARNING DREAM: EARTHQUAKE AT ROBINA TOWN CENTRE

DREAM: EARTHQUAKE AT ROBINA TOWN CENTRE

*Please read the following as I believe I’ve had the same dream twice from the Lord, and I’ve never had that in my life before. I believe that the Lord giving me the same dream twice is because He is confirming it and also underlining the importance of it.

I had the following dream on the 20th of this month in December. I believe I had the same dream a few years ago as well:

I was at Robina Town Centre with someone else and we were going to see a movie (just to note that in the dream, the movie theatre was located over the other side of the shopping centre, near where the Church is located). We thought we had our tickets and so approached one or two cinema employees who were checking tickets, but for some reason there was a problem with them and we weren’t being let through. I was trying to sort out the problem but not having any luck. I went outside the movie theatre to try and call someone to sort out the problem. While I won’t go into all of the details about what happens next, it did involve me going into a shop at one point, where it seems as though it had been raining because apparently I had brought some water into the shop that had come from my shoes (so rain may be an indication of when this will happen). I was on the phone while in the shop, but then left when the shop owner asked me to leave because of the water that it seemed I was bringing into the place because of the rain.

I was making my way back to the movie theatre and was about 100 feet or so from it when, all of a sudden, it seemed as though an earthquake/sinkhole was taking place because just beyond the theatre, about 50-100 feet away from it around the area where the Church is located, the whole ground rose up and then fell and looked as though it was being completely broken up (it also seemed as though there was fire inside of it, which I think could have been symbolic). My immediate thought was one of relief, as I thought to myself something like, ‘Thank goodness there was a problem with the tickets.’ At first I didn’t know if the earthquake was going to reach the theatre itself, but it quickly expanded, so quickly in fact that it quickly advanced towards me so that I found myself running from it. Although I started to run from it, it quickly reached me and so I found myself in the midst of it. This was an unusual experience in the dream, as though I was in the midst of it for a while, I was not being hurt by it, even though it was like I was in the midst of the ground and concrete being crushed up around me. All of a sudden, while still in the dream, the experience was over, and I found myself looking up from where I believed the earthquake had taken place. At that point it seemed that I was looking up at a steel-looking shelter that had what looked to be a wave-like roof.

End of dream.

As I say, years ago I believe I had the same dream, however, I never published it as at the time I believed I needed more confirmation from the Lord that it was from Him. I also wanted confirmation due to the obvious confronting nature of the dream, especially for those that live near Robina, and shop there regularly. I believe that, through the two dreams, the Lord is revealing that there will be an earthquake/sinkhole event close to and at Robina Town Centre some time in the future. I believe that He is also being gracious in confirming the dream by giving it twice, which again, I’ve never experienced before. The fact that the event will just come after a time when I experience having a problem with my movie tickets (and possibly a time when it is raining at Robina), I believe was the Lord also speaking to me personally about the fact that when that happens, I’ll need to leave Robina Town Centre as quickly as I can (but that still that I’ll get caught up in it in some way, but not be hurt by it because of His protection).

However, I believe this dream wasn’t just for me, but for all who read this, Christians especially. The reason for this, especially from what the dream revealed is two-fold. One, it is obviously important to note that, unless the Lord stops it, sometime in the future there will be an earthquake or earthquake/sinkhole type event which causes destruction and so obviously poses a great threat to the physical safety of everyone out there. Two, I believe the Lord was speaking about the need for Christians to be rightly following after Him preceding and at the time of this event, in order to be kept safe if they get caught up in it when it takes place. In the dream itself, I was caught up in the event, in the earthquake, and I wasn’t hurt, but it was clear to me that, if it wasn’t for the Lord, I should have been. The ground and concrete around me, and that I was in the midst of, should at the very least have hurt me and very badly at that, but realistically it also should have killed me as well. I realise that, in the dream, it was only the protection of the Lord that kept me safe throughout the event. Similarly, if anyone else out there gets caught up in this event, it will only be the Lord that keeps you safe in the midst of it, or that prevents and keeps you from experiencing it.

The Bible clearly tells us that Christians receive disciplinarian type judgment because of a loving God who disciplines us just like parents discipline the children that they love (Hebrews 12v4-11 / 1 Peter 4v16-19). The Bible also tells us that, if we are persistently and continually living a life of sin, God will do what’s needed in order to keep us from condemning ourselves along with unbelievers to an eternity in Hell ( 1 Corinthians 11v30-32), and this may involve allowing us to experience sickness or even death (1 Corinthians 11v30). Now let me say this, while God allows normal disciplinarian judgment which involves suffering, there is also a type of judgment which, if we are rightly following after Him, God will not need to put us through (the type that only comes because He is trying to get us to uprightly follow Him again), and that is the type of judgment that I believe the Lord is revealing in the dream via the earthquake/sinkhole event. I believe that the Lord, because He loves His people so much, is wanting to give a clear message, encouragement and warning through the dream that His people need to be right with Him. The Lord wants His people to be right with Him now, leading up to the event and at the time of the event itself so that they can either avoid the event altogether or be kept safe through it if they get caught up in it.


I would not have released this dream if I didn’t think it was from Him. As I said before, I believe I’ve had this dream twice now, which I’ve never had before, and I believe the Lord did this in order to confirm the dream, and underline its importance. There are also other reasons why I believe it is a dream from the Lord, and I’ve previously shared how I test dreams to make sure this is the case. So please take heed to the dream, and pray about it accordingly. If you are a Christian, please make sure you are right with Him! If you aren’t at the moment, then PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE get right with Him right now!  The Lord wants to keep you safe, so please make sure you don’t have to experience judgment that you otherwise wouldn’t have had to experience if you were right with Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment