Sunday 25 August 2013

DREAM: NUCLEAR EXPLOSION OFF THE COAST OF AUSTRALIA

I have never said this before, but it is incredibly important that you read this post. I would even resort to begging you all here. If you live on the Gold Coast, or anywhere along the East Coast of Australia, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE read this dream I had from the Lord a few days ago. If you live along the East Coast of Australia, reading it could very well save your life one day, and in no way am I exaggerating. 

Before I share the following dream that I received from the Lord a few days ago on Thursday, I'd just like to say that I know nearly everyone out there will find this incredibly hard to believe. Believe me, the natural part of me finds it just as hard to believe, but we're told to continually put to death that fleshly part of us that would rise up to deny the voice of the Lord. The Word says that the natural man finds the things of God to be 'foolishness,' so we must constantly be weary of that old nature in us that wants to block us from receiving the things of the Holy Spirit, just because they don't necessarily make sense to our natural understanding of things. . Before receiving this dream, the Lord had put on my heart for the last couple of weeks at least to pray and ask Him to reveal to me in dreams or visions His judgments that are coming to America and Australia. Before receiving the dream below, I had another one also which was about Australia's future that I may share in the future when I have a clearer and more sure understanding about its interpretation. There can be very little doubt, however, about the interpretation of the dream that I've written about below. Yes, as the Word says, we must 'test all things,' so please test this dream by prayer and by the Word of God, but please be open to the Lord confirming it to you if He does so, because we must 'hold fast those things which are good.' 

I dreamt that I was running somewhere along the beach on the Gold Coast or relatively near it (could have been anywhere along the vicinity from Surfers Paradise to Tweed Heads). I was running with my sister at the time, when all of a sudden, I looked up and out towards the ocean and its horizon to see what looked to me to be the plume cloud and explosion from a nuclear bomb. I watched it very intently, as I wanted to be certain that it was the explosion and cloud of a nuclear bomb, and not just a large bomb of some kind. My sister didn't know what I was doing, so I told her I was trying to figure out if it was a nuclear bomb or not. She laughed because she couldn't figure out how I'd be able to tell such a thing from just looking at it, but I told her that I would be able to tell by looking at the shape of the cloud that rose up from the explosion. From the shape of the cloud (mushroom type cloud that rose extremely high into the air) I just knew it was a nuclear bomb, not just a large bomb of some kind. As soon as I knew this, I told my sister as much, and told her to run with me to the other side of the street and into a building I had seen. We quickly ran to the building and went inside it. It was very dark in this building, but we started to descend a fairly long flight of stairs (and it was nearly pitch black as we went down them). As we did so I told Amy that if it really was a nuclear bomb, it probably wouldn't matter that we were hiding in a building, because whether we were inside or outside, we'd be injured or killed either way.

When we went down into the building it turned into a house. My sister was in a larger room, but I went to go into a smaller room, because I thought it would be more secure for some reason (I also heard a name at this time that indicated that the Lord will be gracious to Australians at this time, which could possibly indicate that He will provide protection to its citizens- but this is just my interpretation). I told her to follow me into the room I went into because I thought it would be safer, and she did. When we were both in the room together, I looked out of the window and saw that the effects of the bomb had reached us. Outside the window, I could roughly tell that the fallout and intense heat from the explosion had reached us, and I could just make out fire and a red glowing (to indicate intense heat). It was at this point that the ground underneath my sister and I started to heat up and so I started kind of jumping or jogging up and down on the spot so that my feet wouldn't get burnt. I told my sister to do the same thing so that her feet wouldn't get burnt too.

The scene then changed to where I was looking at Karl Stefanovic reporting on the nuclear bomb's explosion. He was in front of a map of Australia and was pointing to the place where the bomb had exploded. The explosion was represented on the map by what looked like a great big grey cloud. It seemed that Karl was reporting on where the fallout from the explosion would drift, and he motioned with his hand in a Northerly direction. I fully expected him to point West too (directly inland from the Gold Coast), but he didn't (which upon reflecting on the dream after I woke up, I was quite surprised about, and do think this is significant as it MAY indicate that the fallout will only travel in a Northerly direction, or it MAY indicate that most of the fallout will travel this way. It is also possible that it will travel West as well, as I was expecting for Karl to point in that direction as well).

The scene then switched again, as I was intent on finding out who was responsible for what I believed to be a country attacking Australia. I went to an online CNN news website but there was absolutely no news of the event (this may indicate that news networks will have no idea that something like this is coming). I was incredibly shocked at this, in fact I just couldn't believe, after all, how could CNN not report an event of this significance? It was then, however, that I found out the name of a man who was responsible for the attack. Although a first name was given in the dream, I can't remember it now. I do, however, remember the last name that was given, which was 'Baratov' (upon waking from the dream I did an online search of the name and found out that there was a man name Nikolai Nikolaevich Baratov who was an Imperial Russian Army general during World War I and the Russian Civil War.). In the dream I was surprised that it wasn't a nation that had attacked America, but a man instead.

Although there are parts of the above dream that can be interpreted in a few different ways, the main interpretation, to me at least, seems quite clear. Australia shall witness a nuclear bomb (make no mistake about it, it won't just be a big bomb of some kind, it will definitely be nuclear) being exploded just out to sea from the Gold Coast (or near abouts). The distance out to sea I cannot be sure of, and can only speculate on from what I saw of where it hit in the ocean just off the Coast (or near the Gold Coast). From looking at a map and a scale of distance, to me it looked as though the nuclear bomb explodes around 300km's out to sea (directly from the Gold Coast or near abouts). However, it could be a lot closer, 200km's or so, it is very hard to tell. Again this estimation of the distance is only my opinion, the Lord didn't reveal to me the exact distance in the dream itself. It could even be closer than 200km's, or farther than 300kms out to sea. 

If you witness a massive burst of light, this is an instant effect of a nuclear bomb when it first explodes and you must close your eyes immediately and cover them with your hands (otherwise exposure to the light will mean that blindness for a short or permanent time is a real danger of happening to you). After the light, run to the nearest house or building and enter it immediately because you would only have a few seconds to make it to safety, so don't make the mistake of watching the cloud that comes from the explosion! A shockwave also comes from a nuclear explosion, so it is imperative that you get inside a building as quickly as possible in order to let whatever force that comes from the explosion hit the building itself and not you. In the dream itself, I told my sister that it probably wouldn't matter whether we were inside or outside of a building if it was a nuclear bomb, because we'd probably be injured or killed either way, but I was wrong. It seemed that because we were inside and had gone to the room that was the most secure, we were kept safe (this also means that the nuclear explosion is far enough away from land that it does not simply incinerate and destroy everything on the Coast or near abouts). Find the room in your house or building that has the most mass around it (so it absorbs the impact), and also is the smallest (which should be stronger). 

Only remnants of nuclear fallout reached outside the house, along with intense heat and fire. The ground underneath us started to heat up, so we had to jog or jump up and down on the sport to keep from getting our feet burnt. This indicates that when you are inside a building or house after the explosion of the bomb, you must get off the floor because it will heat up due to the intense heat outside the building. This is a real effect of a nuclear explosion (something I had no idea about till I researched about nuclear explosion effects online!). Or, as weird and simplistic as it sounds, it might just be a matter of jogging on the spot for a few minutes (because if the heat outside heats up the ground, it may heat up the objects in the house along with it). Also its important to note that my sister and I travelled down a flight of stairs, which may indicated that if possible, it will be prudent to try and get underground if this is possible at the time (if not, then a house with a small and strong room is the next best thing).

The dream also seems to indicate that the fallout will travel North up alongside (and most likely on) the Coast of Australia. This may mean that the majority of the fallout will travel North, or all of it (may be because of the direction of the wind at the time). But it is possible that the fallout will also head West, but I can’t be sure about this, and it’s only my opinion. Therefore, it SEEMS that the best direction to travel away from the fallout of the explosion will be to travel South (or West, if West does end up not receiving fallout from the bomb). The fallout from a nuclear bomb is extremely deadly, and it seems as though it will be crucial to travel away from it when it is safe to do so. 

The dream also revealed a name in the dream (that I’ve mentioned above), that seems to indicate that the person responsible for the nuclear explosion will come from Russia. The dream seems to indicate that a nation won’t be responsible for the attacked, but just a man from the nation of Russia, which may indicate that it is a terrorist attack (but again this is just my opinion). 
*If you do a little research online, you will find out that Russia has nuclear bombs and even it is claimed that they have suitcase nuclear bombs, some of which went missing some years ago, and they have never been accounted for since. 

The dream also seemed to indicate that news networks won’t have any idea that something like this is coming. So it seems unlikely that anyone will be able to predict when this event will occur. Our information and news will have to come directly from the Lord!

I in no way share this dream to scare people or make them afraid, but I can only share what I’ve been given. The Lord directed Joseph to safety in a time of severe danger on numerous occasions by using dreams in Matthew 2, and He still does those kind of things today. He still warns and directs by using dreams, He still reveals the future ‘in part’, and He still watches over His children to take care of them in the best way He sees fit. The Word says in Amos 3v7: ‘Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.’ I don’t claim to be anything but a sinner saved by grace, but it is still encouraging to know that the Lord loves us so much that He wants to give us warning of these things, and to prepare us by encouraging us to trust Him even when this event takes places- John 13v19: "I am telling you now before it happens, so that when it does happen you will believe that I am who I am. God wants to encourage and strengthen His people with all prophecy that He gives: 1 Cor 14v3: ‘But the one who prophesies speaks to people for their strengthening, encouraging and comfort.’ 

In no way am I saying that the Lord wants anyone to move away from the Coast or that He wants anyone to stay. We each have to get our directions from the Lord, and if He reveals that He wants us to stay, then stay, but if He wants you to go, then go. We must each hear from the Lord about this, and seek His will and direction for us. The dream does reveal a few things we can do at the time if we are on the Coast at the time, but more than that, we’ll have to seek Him about. 

Although this event to come is obviously a disaster, and no one in their right mind wants to see something like this occur, we must remind ourselves that God is sovereign over these things, and He has His way even in the whirlwind and the storm- Nahum 1v3: ‘His path is in the whirlwind and storm, and clouds are the dust beneath His feet.’ We must also remind ourselves that God’s judgments on this world and even amongst His people are just. While we and this world experience His grace continually, Romans remind us that His wrath is also revealed from heaven against the wicked (the unsaved) (Nahum 1v3), and there seems to be particular times where this seems to happen in a particularly intense manner (or it is just more visible to us). God is righteous in judging the wicked if He so desires. He is also righteous in allowing Christians to experience His judgment as well, in disciplining them and even in taking their life if He sees fit (ie Ananias and Sapphira in Acts 5 and the Corinthian believers in 1 Cor 11v30). For this reason, though we are all sinners, we are reminded of our need to remain abiding in His grace (a heart and life that is willing to continue with Him, no matter how much we may fail in the process).

Above all, our main concern about this should be to pray about it. The Word says that we must not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let our requests be made known to God, and the peace of God, which passes all understanding, shall guard our hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Even though the dream reveals a few directions we should listen to in order to be safe when that event happens, we obviously need to rely on the Lord for our safety and for our direction and instructions. Instructions and directions given by revelation for safety are only any good as long as they are grounded in prayer and in trust in the Lord. The Lord is the one who will guide and protect His people in that day, so revelation, prayer and trust must go hand in hand. If we think about it, every day we trust the Lord to keep us safe, and to keep us in His will, and He has always been faithful. So whether we are in a day of peace, or great destruction and danger, the Lord will remain faithful and as powerful as He has ever been. Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego knew that there was no fire, no matter how hot, that man could create that could hurt them if God was watching over them. They also owned that even if the fire destroyed them, they would still not turn from God, but would trust Him no matter what: 
Dan 3v15: But if you do not worship, you shall be cast immediately into the midst of a burning fiery furnace. And who is the god who will deliver you from my hands?”
16 Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-Nego answered and said to the king, “O Nebuchadnezzar, we have no need to answer you in this matter. 17 If that is the case, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and He will deliver us from your hand, O king. 18 But if not, let it be known to you, O king, that we do not serve your gods, nor will we worship the gold image which you have set up.”
19 Then Nebuchadnezzar was full of fury, and the expression on his face changed toward Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-Nego. He spoke and commanded that they heat the furnace seven times more than it was usually heated.
24 Then King Nebuchadnezzar was astonished; and he rose in haste and spoke, saying to his counselors, “Did we not cast three men bound into the midst of the fire?”
They answered and said to the king, “True, O king.”
25 “Look!” he answered, “I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire; and they are not hurt, and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God.”[a]
26 Then Nebuchadnezzar went near the mouth of the burning fiery furnace and spoke, saying, “Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-Nego, servants of the Most High God, come out, and come here.” Then Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-Nego came from the midst of the fire. 27 And the satraps, administrators, governors, and the king’s counselors gathered together, and they saw these men on whose bodies the fire had no power; the hair of their head was not singed nor were their garments affected, and the smell of fire was not on them.
28 Nebuchadnezzar spoke, saying, “Blessed be the God of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-Nego, who sent His Angel[b] and delivered His servants who trusted in Him, and they have frustrated the king’s word, and yielded their bodies, that they should not serve nor worship any god except their own God! 29 Therefore I make a decree that any people, nation, or language which speaks anything amiss against the God of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-Nego shall be cut in pieces, and their houses shall be made an ash heap; because there is no other God who can deliver like this.”

God is the one who watches over His people!

Psalm 33v16-19: 

V16 There is no king saved by the multitude of an host: a mighty man is not delivered by much strength.
17 A horse is a vain hope for safety;
Neither shall it deliver any by its great strength.
18 Behold, the eye of the LORD is on those who fear Him,
On those who hope in His mercy,
19 To deliver their soul from death,
And to keep them alive in famine.

Psalm 46v1-3:
46 God is our refuge and strength,
A very present help in trouble.
2 Therefore we will not fear,
Even though the earth be removed,
And though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea;
3 Though its waters roar and be troubled,
Though the mountains shake with its swelling. Selah

No comments:

Post a Comment