Saturday 23 February 2013

RELEGATION AND THE COMING STORM

No doubt I've well and truly now been relegated to the 'those Christians we don't speak about' category. I've posted enough about the hard times coming to ensure that friends will always be pretty tough to find from now on (even the facebook kind ;), but funnily enough that doesn't change much, because what's going to happen is still going to happen, and the hard times that are presently starting(on a somewhat small scale) and that the Lord has been warning about for a while will be escalating more and more from now on. And more than ever I find the Lord wanting me to talk about such things, so whether I want to or not (ps I'm not looking forward to hard times either!) I am compelled to continue to talk about them, and so ensure my continued 'popularity'...cough.... But whether I am accepted or not makes no difference, the Lord is concerned for His people, and thank God that love and concern will continue!

For those that have skilfully avoided reading my posts for whatever reason, I would encourage to read about the things the Lord has revealed to me on my blog 'Making Straight His Paths.' This is not because I am anything special, on the contrary, all I am is a sinner saved by grace! but simply because they hopefully will prepare you for the days ahead, both in this country, and around the world. Before Jesus went to the cross the Word says that he 'steadfastly set his face,' and we as Christians must gain the same kind of resolve for the days ahead. Jesus gained such a resolve because He knew what He was about to face, and graciously, the Lord is revealing some of those things of the future so that we may be able to do the same in the coming times.

Though I hesitate to share the following, I feel like I must. Around a year or so ago I have received a dream which seemed to indicate that the Antichrist will make his appearance in the years to come. In one dream I saw a man with the number 666 on him, and I heard, 'say goodbye to the game of thrones.' This seemed to indicate that in the years to come, the Antichrist will do away with the game of thrones that has been going on worldwide, and we will finally see what has been prophesied in the book of Revelation come to pass. It seems like, just as Bible teachers have said, that there will be a one world government in the coming days (though the one world government is just a guess of mine)

The storms and judgments that are on their way will make the world tremble, but the people of God who are truly His people will find refuge in Him, and will do great things in His name. It is not just a time of sorrow that is coming, but a time of great revival and of seeing the great power of our God.

It is a time more than ever where the Lord is calling us to 'watch,' and He will be faithful to ensure that His people do just that.

-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment