Monday 13 June 2016

DREAM: WHAT'S COMING TO AUSTRALIA

Context: I've been asking the Lord about what's coming in the future. I've specifically been asking about what His people need to be aware about in order for our faith to be prepared for the future, and so that we would know what to pray and intercede about. I've also asked to know so that, when whatever is coming, comes (if it must come), it won't shock or rattle us so much as to make us flee from the Lord. 

Foreword update on possible interpretation of the dream below (updated 17th June 2016):
'I just wanted to say that my first two interpretations of the last dream I posted (the dream below) could've been off. Firstly, the two waves I saw could have nothing to do with the Book of Revelation. Secondly, they may not even be literal tsunami waves. After a few days of thinking about the dream, I believe the most likely interpretation lies in one of the following two explanations:
1. Two waves of sorrow will come to Australia, and the second one will be a lot greater than the first, though both waves will affect most of the nation (the second one could effect all of it). These waves of sorrow could just be two events, or two phases of sorrow. They could have to do with judgment (I think it would be likely: judgment for lukewarmness or judgment upon the unsaved for the evil that is perveting the good in Australia, or for both)
2. The two waves could've symbolised the lukewarmness (current and/or future) that Christians will allow in their lives (mixture of good and bad), and/or wickedness that will sweep over this nation i.e what is about to happen with same-sex marriage laws). I believe it's possible that we may have already experienced the first wave, and we are about to experience the second.
The Lord is revealing these things so that we will spiritually watch, and also pray for our nation. Don't be afraid or anxious about these things. If anything, this kind of revelation is a great reason to shine our light brighter than we ever have before, and serve as fervently as we can.
If anyone else out there has had dreams and/or visions about what is to come, please share them. The Lord uses each piece of the prophetic picture in order to exhort and encourage. He also confirms His voice to His people through two or three witnesses:
2 Corinthians 13v1:
'...“By the mouth of two or three witnesses every word shall be established.”''



Yesterday (13/6/16) I dreamt I was looking at the entire nation of Australia from high above. The nation and surrounding ocean appeared completely grey. Then from right to left came a wave which looked like a tsunami wave. It moved quickly and travelled in a perfectly straight line. The wave hit the entire East Coast of Australia and kept travelling inland till it reached at least half way across the nation. A moment later another wave followed the first one--also hitting the East Coast. However, this wave seemed far more intense and powerful than the first, and travelled at an incredible rate of speed till it covered well over half or the entire continent of Australia.


While it's possible that both waves could've been literal tsunamis, I believe it's likely that they spoke of two waves of sorrow that are coming to Australia. Before I go on--God has told me recently to make sure that I don't hold anything back, and to not mince my words. This is not easy--I'm human like the rest of you. I'd much rather post everything to do with blessings and grace, but that's not what He wants me to do. Besides, ignorance is only bliss till it all hits the fan, then reality sets in anyway. So we need to be prepared for the possibility that all things the Lord reveals will come to pass. With that in mind, and remembering that the following is my opinion and my best attempt to interpret the dream based off of scripture, I believe what the Lord showed me either a type/shadow fulfilment or the actual fulfilment of the scripture below: 

Revelation 6-
When He opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature saying, “Come and see.” So I looked, and behold, a pale horse. And the name of him who sat on it was Death, and Hades followed with him. And power was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword, with hunger, with death, and by the beasts of the earth.

I believe the grey appearance of Australia in the dream represented the pale horse (pale=grey). The first wave is 'Death' and the second wave that followed symbolised 'Hades': v8: 'and Hades followed with him'. Another part of the dream showed that the first wave represents the fiery red horse of the second seal of Revelation. In the first wave, peace will be taken from Australia and death will come:

Revelation 6
When He opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature saying, “Come and see.”[bAnother horse, fiery red, went out. And it was granted to the one who sat on it to take peace from the earth, and that people should kill one another; and there was given to him a great sword.

In the second wave, Hades will follow it, which means that great Satanic and demonic activity will sweep over and cover this nation (the second wave in my dream was much more intense and powerful than the first). 

Although this is just my opinion of the dream, I believe that, at the very least, God is revealing that two waves of great sorrow are going to come upon this nation. War will affect this nation, and likely the consequences of war. The first wave will likely take peace away from this nation, then death and its consequences will follow, along with great Satanic attack (the vultures pounce on the carcass AFTER death has done its work- Matt 24v2).

There is another interpretation though. My opinions on the dream above could be incorrect, and in fact have very little or nothing to do with the fulfilment of the prophecies of Revelation. God could have simply been showing me two great tsunami waves that will hit this nation. Waves that could travel that far inland would have to be massive, but they are possible. They could be caused by two asteroid/comet impacts out to sea, or perhaps a massive earthquake. A while ago the Lord showed me a tsunami in a dream that was around 1000 feet tall (I estimated its height in the dream itself). He showed me that this will happen if we don't intercede in prayer, and if His people that are backslidden and immoral don't turn back to Him. This backslidden state was shown to me to be a mixture of both the good and the bad, and this could've been indicated in the dream by the grey appearance of Australia (grey being a mixture of white/purity and black/evil). The Lord could've been saying that two literal tsunami waves will come to Australia because of those in His Church who are lukewarm (see Revelation 3 scripture below).

These things are a call to spiritually prepare and make sure we are right with the Lord and abiding in Him. It's also a call to pray and intercede for our nation. However, it is my opinion that, from what the Lord has shown me, we cannot (or will not) stop all things to do with the coming storm. God rules with kindness, grace and mercy, but also with justice and judgment, and in righteousness. This never changes, therefore if our world continues on its wicked path, we will not only see grace and a move of the Spirit, but also judgment and the Devil loosed upon this Earth in a dramatic fashion (I was shown this in another dream). This world wants wickedness, so it won't only get what it wants, including the fruit and effects of wickedness, but also God's judgment, the Devil's work and the destruction he brings. The Lord's people must also make sure they are right with Him--God does not allow His people to remain lukewarm for long. God's people cannot mix purity (white) with evil (black) to make a grey lukewarmness, for His judgment will eventually come:

Revelation 3-
15 “I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot. I could wish you were cold or hot. 16 So then, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot,[g] I will vomit you out of My mouth. 

This judgment can be a temporary discipline to get us to turn back to Him, or it can be a complete rejection: v16 ...'I will vomit you out of My mouth'. Either way, lukewarmness isn't worth the risk. The coming judgments will be extremely severe to experience if we are in such a state, and there may not even be time to turn back to Him. If we didn't have time to turn back to Him, we may be in an apostate state when we die, and so go to Hell. 

I know all of this is extremely full on, but I'm just passing on the revelation the Lord has given me. Things of blessing and judgment come upon every generation, and the things of Revelation must eventually come to pass. Remember that the Lord will always be with and keep those that are truly His people. The Lord watches His people to be with them wherever they go, and He Himself is their defender and shield. We may still be able to delay, lessen or stop certain things that are coming, and that's certainly what I'm hoping and praying for. Remember, hope and pray for the best, but also prepare spiritually for the worst. Above all, rest in Christ, being at peace in HIm, for He is Lord over all the wind and waves, and more powerful than anything in this world or any trial or spiritual power: 

Romans 8-
35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shalltribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?36 As it is written:
“For Your sake we are killed all day long;
We are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.”[c]
37 Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us.38 For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, 39 nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.





No comments:

Post a Comment