Tuesday 10 May 2016

THE COMING STORM, AND THE DOCTRINES NECESSARY FOR PREPARATION

I love Pastors, and I love the topics they preach on: grace, mercy, redemption, forgiveness, provision, protection, the love of Jesus, the promises of God, the list goes on. I also love the fact that God's people love hearing those things. Those doctrines are not only beneficial, but necessary for all things to do with life and Godliness. But they are not the only truths that are necessary. Sadly, and for whatever reason, it is the 'other' truths that are rarely taught, if at all.

In the days to come, and in light of the COMING STORM, we must be hearers of the 'other' truths. It is those very truths which may very well determine whether we stand or fall in the future, and even what the very nature of our daily lives will soon be.

If you doubt this, just know that there was a time when I did too. After a time of having written a series of articles about the coming storm and Biblical truths that will be necessary to understand in order to go through it, I was given a vision. I think the Lord gave it to me because He knew I was having second thoughts about what I was doing, even after the revelations He had given me. The clarity, colour and brightness of this vision was unlike anything I had ever had before, or anything I've received since that time. What I saw was quite simple, but it was amazingly bright and vivid: I saw what looked like a Heavenly pen. From memory, it was white and gold, and had a feather on its end. The symbolism of this vision was clear: the Lord was confirming that the revelation of the coming storm is true, and that the harder doctrines are absolutely necessary for us to understand.

These harder doctrines revolve around the following topics: suffering, persecution, judgment, discipline, perplexity, sorrow, loss, privation, and sickness.  These are simultaneously simple but also very hard to understand. The biggest reason for this lies in the fact that there are many in the body of Christ who do not believe they are compatible with the topics I mentioned at the start of this post. After all, they say, "If God is loving and gracious, how can He also be one who judges? Furthermore, if He loves His people, why would he discipline them? Even if He does discipline, that discipline would never involve pain!" They then postulate that there's no need to take up a cross, and that the Christian life involves nothing of sacrifice and self-denial. However, make no mistake, without all these doctrines, there is NO TRUE CHRISTIAN LIFE. There is only a golden cow (for a cow only cares for what can give it life and feed and fatten it, and its only god is its own stomach), and an idol we make in our own image (for we become our own gods by making ourselves the deciders of what is best for us); to the worship of our own stomach.

God willing, in the coming days, weeks and months ahead, I'll go through what all these doctrines are, why they're compatible with the goodness and nature of God, and why they're necessary to prepare us for what's ahead. The only question is this: who will listen? Of even more importance, who will believe it? These revelations and truths have cost me many friends over the years (and much more than that), and still to this day it's like people consider me some kind of leper - unfit for people to interact with, let alone acknowledge my existence. So the fact that I keep doing this, and sharing like I do, should tell you just how much I BELIEVE WHAT HE'S REVEALED, and just how important I believe these things to be. If even one person reads this, and believes it, it will all have been worth it, for there is NOTHING more precious than you, His people, and none more highly loved by the Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment