Sunday 19 July 2015

DREAM: MASSIVE TSUNAMI

2 John 1v3: Grace be with you, mercy, and peace, from God the Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love.



Proverbs 1v33but whoever listens to me will live in safety
                          and be at ease, without fear of harm.” 

Before you read this, please keep in mind that the Lord gives prophecy and prophetic dreams for the BENEFIT of His people. He does it so that we'll be encouraged to continue to follow Him, and stay on the right path, even when it is very difficult to do so. The Lord does not want us to become fearful in the wrong way, and He does not want us to freak out. His desire for us is to have us rest and be at peace with Him through being rightly related to Him. The Lord's people have GRACE, MERCY and PEACE to always greet them as they abide in Him! If you are His, and know it confidently in your heart, then let peace reign in your hearts as you read this, for the Lord is your defender, your shield and your shepherd! Know that you are part of His sheepfold, and He will lead you to safety, whether now or in the future. If you are unsure whether you are His or if you know you aren't right with Him, then get right with Him and become safe! He rebukes and disciplines us for our good because He loves us so much! Furthermore, if He wants you on the Coast for now, stay on the Coast! If He wants you to move at any time, then move! Above all, hear His voice and follow wherever He goes and wants you to be. However, know that He reveals these things for a reason, and that it is part of His plan in revealing such things as these to keep you safe in being with Him.

A couple of days ago I had a dream from the Lord. In the dream I was at my house at Palm Beach and I looked out onto the beach to the right. What I saw amazed me. The surf had quickly picked up and seemed to grow by the second, so that after looking at it for a few seconds it was easily 6-10 foot shore break. It went from a wave of about 4-6 foot to easily 8-10 foot or bigger in a matter of seconds. I was amazed at this. However, at first I just thought it was big surf and getting bigger really quickly. So at first I couldn’t believe it and said, “Are you KIDDING me!” I was excited at first because it was big surf (I bodyboard in real life), but quickly became concerned when it grew extremely quickly into a monstrous wave. It started out a 4-6 foot wave, then grew to 8-10 foot, then just kept growing bigger and bigger very quickly until the wave was massive. The height of the wave (that was right on the shoreline) became a massive tsunami, the height of which seemed almost incomprehensible. In my mind in the dream I was thinking about and trying to estimate to myself about exactly how high the wave was. At first I was thinking ‘hundreds of feet’, then I thought ‘a thousand feet’. What looked to me to be about a thousand-foot tsunami wave started to curl over, and the barrel it started to form was almost incomprehensibly big. It threw out (curled) to such an extent that it seemed to cover most of Palm beach and the Coast. In my mind I knew that myself and others were as good as dead. However, I didn’t see it actually hit the Coast (actually break onto land).

In the dream I realised what I was seeing and that the Lord was showing me that this could happen in the future, and I said out loud, “When will this happen Lord?” I didn’t know if I’d get an answer, but I asked anyway. I was half expecting and hoping for a voice from Heaven to answer me, but it didn’t come. I won't reveal the rest of the dream for now. However, I will say that in the dream I believe it was revealed to me that this event can be stopped if God's people will pray as the words 'Mantle of Prayer' or 'Prayer Mantle' were revealed to me. Also it was revealed to me that while there are good things about Hillsong and God's people, there is also much that is corrupting both at the moment, to the point where in the dream I asked, "Whose are these children?" In other words, there are many of those who are a part of Hillsong and a part of the Church in general who, while having good things about them, also have things that are wrong and that are corrupting them, to the point where it is not certain whether they are children of God or children of the world and the enemy. I know this may be shocking to some, and it was certainly shocking to me, but our opinions about this don't matter, for our opinions are often just based off of what we see and the appearance of things, but God knows the true state of things as they really are. If we pray about both this tsunami and for Hillsong and for God's Church in Australia- that both will change so that both can be definitely classified as children of God and not children of the world and of the enemy, and through this and the power and grace of God, then I believe the Lord was saying in the dream that this tsunami doesn't have to come, and that He will stop it. No doubt not all of those that go to Hillsong would be classified like this, or those of the Church that we see on the Coast, however, I believe the Lord has revealed what is going on in a big way at the moment in both, so we need to pray. 

I believe that it would almost be beyond our ability to understand just how devastating it would be if such a tsunami would hit the Coast. I believe also that the tsunami would not necessarily have to be 1000 foot high (although Scientists agree that a long time ago in human history a tsunami very close to such a height took place on the earth) which is 304.8 metres, however it could be, and I believe the dream showed that if it does hit, it will be that height. It is important that we listen to what the Lord reveals, because through prophecy and prophetic dreams the Lord intends to keep us on the right path, and so keep us safe from such things:

Proverbs 1v33but whoever listens to me will live in safety
                          and be at ease, without fear of harm.” 

I will be praying that this tsunami will be stopped and that the Lord will spare many lives and that what surely would be so much of the Coast if it actually did hit in the future. I will be praying that many at Hillsong and many of the people of God change so that they'll definitely be children of God and so be able to be kept safe. Please tell everyone you know about this dream and encourage and warn about what the Lord revealed in it. Please encourage and plead with everyone to pray, and to continue to pray, for the Lord answers prayers!

James 5v…16: The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.
17Elijah was a human being, even as we are. He prayed earnestly that it would not rain, and it did not rain on the land for three and a half years. 18Again he prayed, and the heavens gave rain, and the earth produced its crops.




No comments:

Post a Comment