Sunday 28 June 2015

VISION: TERROR

I had a brief vision of a terrified woman in pink yesterday morning. She was stricken with terror- pulling her mouth open wide with both hands. The look on her face was horrible as she was in great distress.Then in the evening there was the horrible news of the terrorist attack in France, and now today the three other terrorist attacks in three other nations. God warned of terrorist attacks that were coming to the world, and still is, because He is faithful in Shepherding His people.
I also believe the vision shows the part of the modern Church that is completely taken up with things to do with the senses and flesh (pink dress the woman had on), will experience great terror in the days ahead when the incredibly hard things that are coming take place (as they will not be spiritually minded but fleshly minded and their love will be for fleshy things rather than the things of God). It may also be showing that those that are sexually immoral will also experience this terror. As always, our safety lies in abiding in Christ (by grace) and following after the Spirit, as that is the path in which we follow the Lord- and if we are following Him, He will look after us by leading us.
Psalm 27v1:
The Lord is my light and my salvation—
whom shall I fear?
The Lord is the stronghold of my life—
of whom shall I be afraid?
2When the wicked advance against me
to devoura me,
it is my enemies and my foes
who will stumble and fall.
3Though an army besiege me,
my heart will not fear;
though war break out against me,
even then I will be confident.
4One thing I ask from the Lord,
this only do I seek:
that I may dwell in the house of the Lord
all the days of my life,
to gaze on the beauty of the Lord
and to seek him in his temple.
5For in the day of trouble
he will keep me safe in his dwelling;
he will hide me in the shelter of his sacred tent
and set me high upon a rock.
6Then my head will be exalted
above the enemies who surround me;
at his sacred tent I will sacrifice with shouts of joy;
I will sing and make music to the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment