Sunday 4 January 2015

Gold Dust Calling

Was really humbled to have this happen at my house the other night (click on the link at the end of the post to see the photo of gold dust at my house). I'd just got off the phone and without even thinking about it, took my feet off my footrest. One foot had been on top of the other (cross legged/crossed feet), and I underneath it I saw gold dust! I've never had this happen before, but I knew it was exactly that. I looked very closely at it and it was definitely not sand or dust and it couldn't have been glitter because the size of the pieces were all different, and there wasn't any other pieces of the substance around me or on my feet. Some of you might say, "So what?" and "That's just weird" and "Why would God do that?" But in the Bible, in the Old Testament in the Holy of Holies, which represented Jesus; His person, character, goodness, glory and His ways, was covered in gold. So gold dust like this represents Jesus and those things. Furthermore, this dust was directly under my feet, which just confirmed the message/s of the Church that I'd gone to that day which was essentially to "Go out into the world and preach the Gospel". Not only that, but an awesome testimony was given by someone who had gone out with a group the previous night (to Surfers or Burleigh- can't remember exactly where) and not only shared the Gospel, but had allowed the Lord to demonstrate it through them by many mighty miracles. I knew the Lord wasn't just speaking to me through this gold dust (I'm nothing special and just a sinner saved by grace just like everyone else), but to the Church I went to, and all of you out there that are His children. He is wanting us to go out into the world and share the Good News, and to demonstrate it with allowing the Lord to work through us in miracles, just like the disciples of old did. This gold dust was under my feet, and I knew that the Lord was saying, "Go be my feet!" and "Go out and do what you've heard others do!" The Lord says this to all His children and all His disciples, and if you doubt that, have a read of the scriptures below. Notice that they're said to those that BELIEVE IN HIM (CHRISTIANS); and ALL HIS CHILDREN ARE THOSE THAT BELIEVE IN HIM:
Mark 16v15: He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation. 16Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned. 17And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; 18they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well.”
John 14v12: Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.
A friend of mine also sent me this scripture when I told him about what'd happened:
Isaiah 52v7:
How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him who brings good news, who proclaims peace, who brings glad tidings of good things, who proclaims salvation, who says to Zion, "Your God reigns!"
If you have a heart to do this, please let me know. As I'd love to do it with others who have a similar heart for this. We can be bold with the Word He has given us on this, as He will be with us! I've seen the Lord do miracles through everyone, so don't get trapped thinking He only uses certain people. We all have the Spirit of God inside of us, so He's wanting to use us! And I know that too because He's always wanting to confirm His Word through miracles, because both Jesus and His disciples were used in this way:
Mark 16v20: Then the disciples went out and preached everywhere, and the Lord worked with them and confirmed his word by the signs that accompanied it.
Hebrews 2v4...: This salvation, which was first announced by the Lord, was confirmed to us by those who heard him. 4God also testified to it by signs, wonders and various miracles…
10559865_10204947683225567_4907521058067586855_n.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment