Saturday 5 July 2014

GLOBAL TERRORISM ON ITS WAY

For a while now the Lord has put on my heart to pray and ask Him for the events that are going to take place in the future. So I've done this for a few years now and from time to time, the Lord has given me dreams or visions. Prophecy is to encourage the body of Christ, and the Lord gives His people information about the future so that when the things He reveals takes place, we might be strengthened in our faith, rather than weakened: 

John 13v19: “I am telling you now before it happens, so that when it does happen you will believe that I am who I am.

The weakness of our flesh is apt to cry out when bad things happen; 'Where is God in all of this?' But in fact the Lord is sovereign over everything, and He graciously reminds us of this through prophecy.

In 2013 I had two dreams from the Lord (both dreams are included at the end of this article) which revealed that terrorist attacks are coming, and one of the dreams seemed to indicate that they won't just be confined to one area of the globe, but that they will take place both near and far. The two dreams seemed also to indicate that they will be like the terrorist attacks of 9/11 and also smaller in nature. Not only this, but I also had a dream of a terrorist attack against Hillsong in Australia as well.

Not long after the first dream, the Boston marathon bombing took place. In more recent times, it seems possible at least that the Malaysian Airliner could have been taken down by terrorism as well. Not only that, but we have now, just in the last few weeks, seen the following:

'An offshoot of al Qaeda, the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria, also known as ISIS, has declared the territory it has seized in Iraq and Syria a "caliphate," or Islamic state, and its leader, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, as caliph or leader for Muslims.'
(http://www.christianpost.com/news/isis-terror-group-declares-caliphate-in-iraq-syria-nails-9-men-to-cross-for-rebellion-122474/)

So what seemed, at least before the Boston Bombings (which happened about 12 years after the 9/11 attacks), to be extremely unlikely in the natural, now seems quite plausible, and not far-fetched at all. But for the grace of God, more terrorist attacks will take place. This should not surprise us, as there will always be evil and evil men in the world and there will be times when darkness seems to reign, even if just for an hour. This kind of prophecy should not surprise us either, as even Jesus Himself spoke about extremely hard times to come when he spoke of the end times, even going so far as to say that if such a time were not cut short, no flesh would survive. He also spoke of wars and rumours of wars, and of Kingdom rising against Kingdom and nation against nation.

These things in and of themselves are obviously terrible and the death of anyone is tragic. Jesus came to save men's lives, not to destroy them! But all these things He is sovereign over, and He keeps His peoples' lives safe in His hands. Be mindful of His voice, and be mindful of these things in prayer, for this is what Jesus called us to do when He called us to 'watch'. And to be people who read the signs of the times.

THE 2 DREAMS I HAD IN 2013

(and that I put on Facebook or my blog that year):

1ST DREAM
(14/3/13)

It was an extremely vivid dream, so vivid that in the dream it felt like I was actually there and completely saw and felt everything that happened:

In the dream I was looking at two buildings that were high rise buildings, but a lot smaller than the twin towers (tall high rise buildings, but not gigantic). Then I looked and saw one airliner crash into one of the buildings and a massive explosion of flames, fire and smoke take place (just like on 9/11). As soon as I saw the plane coming it was like I knew exactly what was going to happen (like it had already happened before and was happening exactly the same way again). Someone else was with me at the time too. It was then that another plane hit the other tower in the exact same way (the same as 9/11 too), and another great explosion erupted.

Then I was somewhere else on the ground floor of another building. I was telling the people that they had to leave, that the upper levels were going to come down and crush them, but no one believed me. I implored them to leave but no one did, so I gave up trying and fled myself. It was then that one of the big towers collapsed and produced a gigantic and awe-inspiring mass of flames that came straight towards me. The flames completely destroyed the building I had been looking at, and didn’t affect me only because I hid behind something that acted as a shield big enough to protect my body. I felt the heat of the flames, but wasn’t burnt at all.

_________

2ND DREAM:

I dreamt that, from a distance, I saw a plane fly behind another building that was in front of it, and hit a building behind it. I just knew it had hit a building because dark smoke rose from where it must’ve hit. Then, from where I was looking, I looked up, and I was under a building that, low and behold, looked like it had been hit with a terrorist attack itself (the building looked like a bomb had exploded from within it and utterly decimated it; all that was left was a shell of a building, a building that only had its frame left, and even the paint had been severely damaged and was torn up).

(written on 5/8/13)

No comments:

Post a Comment