Monday 28 October 2013

Prophecy Fulfilled: The Lord's love and outstretched arm

A while ago I posted a vision and a dream about the fires that were to come to Australia. You can find the vision and dream on my blog. In a vision, I clearly saw, right in front of my eyes, a blazing red fire, with smoke coming from it (as though it was right in my room). Then, a while after, I had a dream of a Birds-eye map of Australia, where I saw fires and bad storms along the East Coast of Australia. I shared both dreams, trying to warn according to what the Lord had shown me. Hopefully it did some good.. hopefully it saved some people some pain.. I also another dream where I stood outside a house and looked out to a vista where, on the horizon, I saw a great wall of fire and smoke, which seemed to be very near to the house. Recently that image seemed to often repeated on the news. The Lord is so loving to want to warn and prepare the world and His people, and He is very faithful to do both.

Since these dreams and vision, Australia has experienced two of the worst times of fire in a very long time. One saw great destruction across the whole nation, and even saw a record temperature being recorded in the heartland of Australia. The one most recently, saw upwards of 66 fires in NSW and around Australia, in what news networks called the worst fires Australia has seen in a decade. In affect, the prophecies I received were fulfilled, proving that they were from the Lord, and these may even have a future fulfilment. We have also seen destructive storms and a few months ago on the Coast there were even reports of a tornado that formed.

All this to say- please remain vigilant in the future. The Lord shows these things, not to frighten in a wrong way, but to warn and to prepare people that He loves and people that He longs to accept His grace and His salvation. As a faithful shepherd, the Lord continues to reveal His grace to us, and through prophecy at that, just like with all the other gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment