Friday 15 March 2013

DREAM: 9/11 TYPE TERRORIST ATTACKS ARE COMING



John 14v29: I have told you now before it happens, so that when it does happen you will believe. John 14v29

John 14v27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

A couple of days ago I had one of the most vivid dreams I've ever had. In the dream I saw two high rise buildings. Next I saw a plane come in from the right hand side, just like on 9/11, and slammed into the side of one of the buildings, and a massive explosion of fire and smoke erupted from where it had hit (so much so that it came very close to where I was in the dream). Then another plane came in from the left hand side and slammed into the other building, creating nearly exactly the same explosion. Even before I had seen the first plane, I knew that I had seen this type of terrorist attack before, so I somehow knew what was going to happen before it took place.

In the dream I went to help those that were high up in the building. They were on sitting precariously on a small ledge, but they didn't seem to want to move from the ledge so that they'd be saved. One person suggested that they jump off of the building and so be safe and others seemed to agree that this was a good idea.

Then there was another building nearby where I was trying desperately to tell people that they needed to get out of the area, because the floors above them would soon collapse and crush them. However, none of them believed me, no one listened, and in fact they all just ignored me. Giving up, I myself fled to hide from the destruction I knew was coming. From a distance I saw a massive wall of fire come towards me from the scene I'd just been in, and I knew it was a result of the collapse of the towers I had seen in the first scene of the dream. The wall of flame completely destroyed the building I had just been in, and I knew it would've killed those that I'd tried to warn. I hid behind a small object that I used as a shield, and even though I felt the warmth of the flames, they didn't hurt or kill me.

While I don't pretend to entirely understand everything about this dream, as the Lord often speaks in ways that represent spiritual realities and also speak on more than one level, I do strongly feel that this dream is at least indicating that 9/11 type terrorist attacks are coming. I share this again because I have already received a dream that was very similar to the one above a few months ago, where it was shown me that 9/11 type terrorist attacks would be happening around the world. My opinion, and this isn't a 'thus saith the Lord', is that terrorists will once again use planes to attack high-rises around the world (though I think the dreams could suggest other types of terrorist attacks not using planes). I think most people now, including myself before having the dreams, would've thought that such a time of terrorism has well and truly gone, but the Lord is showing that that isn't the case.

There are some in life that think that jumping off a high spiritual walk with the Lord is the answer to being safe in the time to come, but this isn't the case at all. To jump off a high spiritual ledge at the moment will result in spiritual destruction in the coming time. There are also many that are close to experiencing the results of this terrorism in the future if they stay where they are spiritually at the moment. They are on the 'ground-floor,' or walking an earthly, fleshly walk with the Lord, and they need to heed the warnings the Lord is given, or they too will be caught up in the terrorism that is coming. The Lord is wanting to keep His people on a high spiritual ledge with Himself, and also warning them to flee a fleshly walk, so that He'll be able to protect them in the time to come. If they don't, they'll experience physical and spiritual destruction.

The Lord gives these warnings so that we might be walking rightly with Him, so that we'll be kept in the coming time. It is quite possible, just like the dream I had, that no one will listen to this, and that everyone will ignore it, but still the Lord is faithful to warn, because He loves His people too much to let them walk according to a sinful path.

No comments:

Post a Comment