Saturday 15 September 2012

DREAM WARNING: 9/11 TYPE TERRORIST ATTACKS TO HAPPEN ALL OVER THE WORLD



I write this with a heavy heart tonight. As we all know, 9/11 was a tragedy unlike this world has ever seen. It was one of the most awful acts of evil that men have perpetrated in the modern era. Anyone that is sane and has any kind of healthy conscience would've hoped that nothing like it ever would happen again. Tragically however, God has revealed to me in a dream that similar terrorist attacks are going to happen around the four corners of the world in the future. I don't write this so that anyone would be afraid, because the Bible says that perfect love casts out all fear. However, I write this so that His people would be warned and prepared for what is coming, knowing that God holds each of His people in the palm of His hand. I share this because God desires that His people draw close to Him and be found to be abiding in Him in the coming days. I share this because there are those that don't believe in God, but when this dream comes to pass, they'll know that there is truly a God in heaven that knows the future, and who is sovereign over all things. For those looking for scriptural basis for me sharing the following dream, please scroll to the end and read through the scriptures I've posted. 

In the morning of the 15th of September I woke up at exactly 4:44am. In the Bible, the number 4 represents, among other things, the 4 corners of the globe. I went to sleep again and this was the dream I had:

I was underneath a building that, in the dream, I was convinced was one of the twin towers (of the former world trade centre towers). Then I was sure that a plane had gone into the side of one of the buildings. I was so sure that when I went outside and looked up, I was certain that I would see the explosion that the plane would've caused. Instead, I looked up and saw a building that looked as though it had already been ravaged by a serious explosion or terror attack of some sort. It was completely rusted and ravaged and all I saw was the metal skeleton frame of the building. Just after this I heard people gasp as if, what I had expected to see was actually about to happen in the distance. I heard people gasp, and although I couldn't see it clearly, I could see a white flash of light reflecting off what I knew to be a plane as it hit a tower in the distance (the actual tower that got hit was covered from sight by another building in front of it- this I believe represented the fact that the terrorist attack happened a great distance away from where I was).

When I woke from the dream I knew what it meant. Sadly, tragically, the Lord is revealing that 9/11 TYPE terrorist attacks (not necessarily meaning that these attacks will happen by plane attacks) are going to happen all around the world. Again, Christians should not have the wrong type of fear here, the Word says, in Psalm 91, that: 

1 Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High
will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.[a]
2 I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress,
my God, in whom I trust.”
3 Surely he will save you
from the fowler’s snare
and from the deadly pestilence.
4 He will cover you with his feathers,
and under his wings you will find refuge;
his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.
5 You will not fear the terror of night,
nor the arrow that flies by day,
6 nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness,
nor the plague that destroys at midday.
7 A thousand may fall at your side,
ten thousand at your right hand,
but it will not come near you.
8 You will only observe with your eyes
and see the punishment of the wicked.
9 If you say, “The Lord is my refuge,”
and you make the Most High your dwelling,
10 no harm will overtake you,
no disaster will come near your tent.
11 For he will command his angels concerning you
to guard you in all your ways;
12 they will lift you up in their hands,
so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.
13 You will tread on the lion and the cobra;
you will trample the great lion and the serpent.
14 “Because he[b] loves me,” says the Lord, “I will rescue him;
I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.
15 He will call on me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble,
I will deliver him and honor him.
16 With long life I will satisfy him
and show him my salvation.”

However, the Lord also reveals such things because, one, He wants to protect the trust and faith that His people have in Him: John 13v19- "I am telling you now before it happens, so that when it does happen you will believe that I am He." Two, because He wants the world to know that He really is who He says He is (same verse), and that they need to put their trust in Him. The book of Isaiah reveals this too:

Isaiah 44v7+8: 
I am the first and I am the last;
apart from me there is no God.
7 Who then is like me? Let him proclaim it.
Let him declare and lay out before me
what has happened since I established my ancient people,
and what is yet to come—
yes, let them foretell what will come.
8 Do not tremble, do not be afraid.
Did I not proclaim this and foretell it long ago?
You are my witnesses. Is there any God besides me?
No, there is no other Rock; I know not one.”

Three, He reveals these things to encourage His people's steadfastness in their walk and relationship with Him, just like the revelation that was given to the Apostle John was sent to each of the Churches to encourage, direct and warn them to continue to be faithful and to follow their Saviour. Four, revelation of the future is sometimes given that we might prepare for the future (if the Lord tells us that we need to in any way), such as when, in the Bible, Agabus was told by God about a famine that was coming.

Acts 2 very clearly tells us that in the end days God would pour His Spirit on all flesh, and that they would be given dreams and visions. Chapter two also says what kind of visions and dreams they would be about v19: 'I will show wonders in the heavens above
and signs on the earth below,
blood and fire and billows of smoke.'

Don't be afraid! But have a Holy fear and a love for God and pray about this! See what He would speak to you. He might only say to continue walking with Him as you have done, or He might reveal more of what you need to know. The Bible says that if anyone lacks wisdom, he should ask God for what he needs: James 1v5: If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him. 

God loves His people dearly, and is watching over them. But He is desirous that they should ensure that they are walking with Him. He is also very desirous that those that don't believe in Him should do it today, because the Bible says that today is the day of salvation. Whoever calls on the name of the Lord today will be saved! 

*When this dream comes to pass, everyone who reads this will know that the Lord has revealed the future. Remember that I never said that the dream indicates that plane terrorist attacks will happen, only that terrorist attacks with similar type devastation and destruction will occur. 

No comments:

Post a Comment