Wednesday 10 February 2016

DREAM: PLANE GOES INTO THE OCEAN

Dream received: morning of the 13th of August, 2015


I dreamt I was with someone else in a city near the ocean (it is possible that this was the Gold Coast or the East Coast of Australia but I can’t be sure about that). There were tall skyscraper-like buildings around me. All of a sudden I looked up and there was a plane flying slowly overhead. The person who was with me was pointing out the plane to me but I didn’t think it was significant. The plane was flying in the sky but it was connected to something that looked like a track that was also in the sky. The person who was with me said something like, “I don’t think you realise how low it’s flying”. So I looked at the plane in the sky again and it quickly dawned on me how low it was flying. I watched as the plane just cleared the top of a skyscraper building (it seemed to fly only a few metres above it in its downward descent). Then I watched as it continued to fly in a downward descent towards and into the ocean. I watched as it went right into the water and was submerged by it. It didn’t float on top of the water.

Suddenly it seemed as though it was night, for it was very dark. I went to run over to witness what was happening and to see if anything could be done to help, however, I knew it was probably just going to be a matter of watching the plane’s demise (as I knew I probably wouldn’t be able to do anything to help). Others were running over as well, although now there were authorities/the police who were trying to stop people going over to witness it, but this is when someone called out, “It’s a nudist beach”. By saying this she was implying that they should have the freedom to be there and have the right to be there to be able to witness the event. I thought about filming this event on my phone, but then I thought that I’d be filming the deaths of many people, so I decided against it. It was very hard for me to actually witness it myself anyway, as many people were coming to see what was happening for themselves and so blocking my view.


The interpretation of this dream is straightforward. Either in Australia or anywhere else in the world, a plane will go down into the ocean as judgment on those that sinfully uncover themselves in public. It could also be speaking about judgment that is coming in this form because of sexual sin in general. The dream was definitely saying it was judgment from God, because the plane was attached to a track in the sky. Let's pray that the Lord turn our nation and many nations around the world back to Him so that perhaps He will be gracious and merciful and not have to bring about this judgment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment